The Company is Well Equipped with Modern Tools & Equipment!
Coal Fired Power Plants
Coal-fired power plants represent the largest share of the global power generation market. This is because their fuel, coal, is abundant and relatively inexpensive. They can be designed for very high electric output.
Steam masters are going to participate in many coal-fired power plant projects around Pakistan, providing a comprehensive engineering package that includes the fabrication and design of key equipment such as boilers, turbines, and generators as well as the construction and commissioning of the facilities.
EPC contraction, including:
• Site geological survey
• Design and Engineering
• Supplying a complete set of equipment
• Civil works and Installation
• Test, Commissioning and Training
Plant reliability standards will be equivalent to a l-day generation forced outage in 10 years with equipment quality and redundancy selected during plant design to conform to this standard.
The power plant arrangement will permit reasonable access for the operation and maintenance of equipment. Careful attention will be given to the arrangement of equipment, valves, mechanical specialties, and electrical devices so that rotors, tube bundles, inner valves, top works, strainers, contactors, relays, and such items can be maintained or replaced.
Coal Fired SZL Boiler
SZL series coal boiler has the characteristics of big heat surface, high heat efficiency and the squama type chain grate, less coal leakage, respective air chamber and separated adjustment, sufficient and steady burning, outlet dust separator device reduces flue gas drain, frequency control, PLC & DCS auto-control.
SZL series coal fired boilers are specially designed and optimized to produce low and medium pressure steam or hot water with rated evaporation capacity from 2 to 35 ton/hr and rated pressure from 0.7 to 2.5 MPa. The design heat efficiency of SZL coal boilers is up to 81~82%.
- Ex-work by up and down separate parts, lay out by single floor. With compact structure, easy installation and less civil investment.
- Automatic control at water feeding, coal feeding chain grate running, dust removing, ID air control, FD air control. Interlock protection of over pressure (for steam boiler), over temperature (for hot water boiler), high and low water level (for steam boiler), guarantee its safely running
- Two sides feeding air, single air chamber, separate adjustment. To avoid wrong pass air and partial burning, due to air distribution unevenly under chain grate.
- Use high strength big size chain plate, avoid the breakage of the plate, reduce coal leakage·
- Add rolling wheel under the chain grate, the sliding friction change into rolling friction, reduce the grating running resistance, improve the reliability.
- Sufficient heating surface, high efficiency, With heat efficiency 4-6% higher than national standard.
- With short and tall front arch, low and long back arch, guarantee the stable burning of coal. The arch can be designed according to different coal to fulfil soft coal and anthracite coal burning
- Match reliable accessories to guarantee the stable running.
SZL series coal fired boilers are widely used in food factory, drinking factory, juice factory, sugar refinery, tire factory, soap factory, cement production, concrete production, paper-making, brick-making, carton plant, chemical fertilizer plant, feed mill, knit mill, tissue mill, textile mill, palm oil factory, gloves factory, alcohol plant, chicken processing plant, instant noodle plant, medical and chemical industries, etc.
Technical Data of SZL Assembled Series Steam Boiler
Coal Fired DZL Boiler
Coal boiler (also called coal fired boiler) is widely used to generate thermal energy by burning coal that is fed into the combustion room. Coal can provide lower operating cost in comparison to other fossil fuels like oil or natural gas. Our coal boiler has the characteristics of high efficiency, energy saving, integrated control, easy installation and safe operation.
DZL series coal fired boilers are specially designed and optimized to produce low pressure steam or hot water with rated evaporation capacity from 1 to 45 tons/hr and rated pressure from 0.7 to 1.6 MPa. The design heat efficiency of DZL coal boilers is up to 81~82%. These coal boilers cover big market share in domestic and abroad.
- Reasonable heat surface and burning device, heat efficiency is 4%～5% higher than national standard.
- Reasonable flue gas speed, heating surface without ash deposition and no abrasion, under the condition of no soot-blowing, the boiler can work full-load, high-efficiency and safety in long term.
- The big and tall boiler furnace can be designed according to the different fuel to improve the burning rate of fuel and remove black smoke.
- All independent loop and reasonable coal boiler injected circulation are specially designed and adopted for the hot water boilers. The medium speed in loop of heat surface is higher than national standard
- 1-20T/H & 0.7-14MW boiler adopt big and high strength grate, add rolling device improves the boilers’ safety, lessen coal leakage and adjust burning conveniently.
- Over 20T/H & 14MW boiler adopt flake type or beam type chain grate, less coal leakage, convenient burning adjustment. Closed soot cleaning avoid second pollution and save time and labor.
- Dust inertia separation at the furnace outlet can reduce exhaust gas concentration and lessen abrasion of rear heat surface.
- Compact structure makes its installation volume smaller than other types of boilers, it will shorten installation period and lower boiler room cost.
- Big water volume benefits for power-off protection, high ability suitable for load changing.
DZL series coal boilers are widely used in food factory, drinking factory, juice factory, sugar refinery, tire factory, soap factory, cement production, concrete production, paper-making, brick-making, carton plant, chemical fertilizer plant, feed mill, knit mill, tissue mill, textile mill, palm oil factory, gloves factory, alcohol plant, chicken processing plant, instant noodle plant, medical and chemical industries, etc.
Circulating Fluidized Bed Boiler
CFB boiler (Circulating Fluidized Bed Boiler) features good coal adaptation, safe and reliable operation, high performance and energy saving. The ash may be used as the admixture of cement, decreasing environmental pollution and increasing economic benefit.
CFB boiler can burn various fuels, such as soft coal, anthracite coal, lean coal, lignite, gangue, sludge, petroleum coke, biomass (wood chip, bagasse, straw, palm husk, rice husk, etc.)
CFB boilers are specially designed and optimized for applications to produce medium and high pressure steam or hot water with rated evaporation capacity from 35 to 440 ton/hr and rated pressure from 3.82 to 9.8 MPa. The design heat efficiency of CFB boilers is up to 87~90%.
- Burning efficiency reaches 95%-99%, high burning rate, heat efficiency above 87%.
- Energy-saving, high efficiency, high flexibility of fuel, which can satisfy the burning of many kinds of fuel.
- Limestone can be added in bed material during burning process reacts with SO2 of flue formulates Sulphate, desulphuration can satisfy environment protection
- Reasonable wind distribution and low temperature or furnace can control formulation of NOx and really reach environment protection.
- Big adjusting range load can be adjusted to 30-110%.
- High automatic control makes boilers running safely and economically in long term.
- Adopt upper exhaust high temperature cyclone separated device, high collection of bed material.
- High heat transfer efficiency, high ability of overload.
CFB boilers are widely used for power generation in chemical industry, paper making industry, textile industry, food and drinking industry, pharmaceuticals industry, sugar refinery, tire factory, palm oil factory, alcohol plant, etc.
Circulating Fluidized Bed Boiler specification
Gas Fired Steam Boiler
High Efficiency, Low NOx Boilers
Our flagship products have been developed to comply with both current UK/EU legislation and expected future regulations, be more efficient and emit lower NOx.
Building on the success of our famous Wee Chieftain and Thermax Steam Boilers, we have developed the ST28, ST37 and ST32. These high output, high efficiency boilers are supported by the ST23 and ST36 which have been specially developed as more cost efficient options for smaller volume applications.
Providing maximized efficiency and reducing fuel usage, Cochran economizers are available for every new boiler, as well as being a cost-effective retrofit option for existing systems.
From a single boiler, to a turnkey project-managed multiple boiler installation, Cochran delivers worldwide. Every installation is precisely engineered to individual client’s needs, from fully packaged industrial steam systems, ready to run, or alternatively a boiler with ancillaries on a supply and commission only basis.
Fired and unfired heat recovery boilers for power generation systems are a specialty. All Cochran boilers can be provided with the latest microprocessor control, monitoring and sequencing systems, which can be extended to monitor plant room ancillary supplies and services.
The use of an Economizer can greatly reduce fuel consumption by utilizing boiler flue gases to heat water for process services or to preheat boiler feed water. Cochran design and manufacture Economizer systems complete with all associated equipment to raise feed or returns water from a heating system. Install a Cochran Economizer… Achieve up to 96% efficiency* and fuel savings in excess of 6%. With payback in under a year.
* Capable of achieving NOx emissions of 70-80 mg/Nm3 for natural gas firing.
* Further NOx reductions achievable with the introduction of flue gas recirculation.
* Horizontal three-pass, wet-back boiler design developed from Cochran’s world-renowned Thermax range.
* Designed and constructed in accordance with the latest European environmental legislation. BS EN 12953 and MCPD compliant, subject to other plant and equipment within the boiler house.
* Normal operating pressure 10 Brag, with options up to 30 Brag.
* Features Cochran’s low NOx burners as standard.
* Wide range of combustion and control packages, super heater and economizer options.
* Turndown of up to 7:1.
* Cochran Eclipse or Synergy Touchscreen HMI with Modbus interface and remote access capability.
* Variable speed drives for FD Fan and Feed water pump motors help deliver low noise levels and reduce power consumption.
* Enhanced insulation for lower touch temperature.
Gas Fired Thermal Oil Heater
• Extremely flexible and simple installation .Just place the boiler on the foundation.
• The closely aligned round coils form the sufficiently arranged heating area to reduce the surface heat load of pipe and handle the heat conduction coil safely.
• Size of hearth matches the combustion flame.
• Air pre-heater is mounted at the rear of large boiler to improve the efficiency.
Coal Fired Thermal Oil Heater
• Simple & short installation period. Just combine the upper body with lower combustion chamber.
• Hearth consists of double closely-aligned coils to ensure the sufficient heating area and reduce heat load of pipe and handle the heat conduction safely.
• Reasonable medium flow. Heat conduction oil flows from the lower inlet to the upper outlet. gas generated during the operation hardly stays in the boiler and can exhaust easily.
• Fumes can easily stay in the hearth long enough for better combination due to the sound design of furnace arch.
• Heating area in the diversion fume chamber will avoid the partition being directly flushed from hot fume to effectively prevent the fume short circuit.
Technical Data of SZL Assembled Series Steam Boiler
• Expansion Tanks are fabricated in accordance with ASME to assure quality and performance.
• They are available either painted or galvanized in sizes from 15 GAL. to 500 GAL. Capacity. Optional saddles for horizontal installation are also available.
• Maximum Working Pressure: 125 Psi
• Maximum Operating Temperature: 375° F
• Interior epoxy coating is permanently bonded to the tank shell for ultimate protection on the water side of the water heater expansion tank.
• Heavy-duty steel construction.
• Operating temperature 350oC.
• Larger sizes require less space than tangential designs.
• 125Psi working pressure. 125 Psi
• Optional higher working pressures.
• Shell tested on 200Psi.
Hydro Booster Pumps For industrial,firefighting & Domestic Usage
• Lowest electric consumption per cubic meter water.
• The discharge pressures will constant.
• Inlet and outlet flexible connections.
• Lowest sound level.
• Dry run protection.
• Stainless steel pressure tank.
• Optional mobile package.
The booster sets are manufactured as package booster systems and complies whichever requirements by industrial, commercial and domestic users. Stainless steel (single and multistage) centrifugal pumps assure the highest quality of drinking water. A non return valve is provided to assure the water is not being pumped back into suction line and to prevent the build-up pressure from back flow into the mains supply or receiver tank. The booster sets have two shut-off valves per pump (suction and discharge) to enable maintenance the water supply. Two headers are provided to connect the parallel configuration of the pumps a central suction as well as discharge. The headers up to 2’’ are provided with threaded connections and, collar flange ends for above 2’’.The booster sets are controlled by one differential pressure switch with only 4.5 PSI pressure difference between cut-in and cut-out.An analogue pressure transmitter with adjustable range controls the large industrial booster and fire fighting booster sets. The booster sets are fully protected against running dry by means of a pressure switch, pressure sensor, and float switch or other devices.
Hot Water Storage Heater
• Compact design to install anywhere inside/outside.
• Operational thermal efficiency 86% approx.
• Storage ranges 250to 5000 US Gallons.
• Storage vessel tested 200PSI.
Hot Water Boiler
Reverse flame fire tube heat boilers. Cylindrical furnace completely closed on the rear side by a convex bottom supported by a fully submerged stub. It can be used with forced draft burners for the operation on liquid or gaseous fuels. Designed for the use in systems with water temperature between 60 and 100°C.
Fire tube hot water boilers manufactured as either three-pass or reverse flame type, both with a characteristically high water volume.
These boilers are designed for use in industrial applications such as remote heating systems and large heating systems for hospitals, hotels, airports, malls and other types of residential facilities.
Provided with Fin-e® efficiency improvement system. This version allows the use of only gaseous fuels.
Advanced management technology
The boiler can be equipped with programmable logic technology that allows complete compatibility with any data acquisition system, also allowing the adjustment of parameters through the display.
Efficiency at all costs
Integrated solutions for increased performance and efficiency through flue gas heat recovery fully integrated into the structure of the boiler.
Easy, fast and safe installation
The installation is very easy: you just need to connect the system to the electric, hydraulic, steam and discharge lines.
Maximum operating flexibility
Thanks to the very high water content and the very high thermal inertia, the boiler is suitable for any system solution, even in the most difficult operating
The generator has been designed in accordance with the strictest international safety regulations in force.
Waste Heat Recovery Boiler
Heat Recovery systems harvest waste heat from a broad spectrum of industrial processes to generate ‘free’ steam or hot water that can be used elsewhere in your facility or sold to third parties, such as a housing developments or nearby businesses. Our Heat Recovery boilers are versatile as steam or hot water applications and are designed to operate in conjunction with a wide range of heat generating equipment, such as gas turbines, reciprocating engines, incinerators, gasifiers and other process heat plant. For situations where heat recovery alone is not sufficient to meet your demand, Composite Boilers incorporate additional firing, providing greater operational flexibility.
Cochran’s ST95 packaged heat recovery steam boiler is available as a single, twin or triple stream design constructed in accordance with BS EN 12953.
Cochran’s ST95 packaged heat recovery steam boiler offers the following key features and optional upgrades
- The ST95 is a heat recovery boiler range providing single, twin or triple stream solutions.
- Designs to match commercially available gas engines, thermal oxidisers, gas turbines and other heat source.
- Complies with the requirements of BS EN 12953 and the PED (Pressure Equipment Directive).
- Supplied as a package, fully insulated and clad, complete with valves and pipework to ease site
- Optional equipment such as bypass dampers, ductwork and control interface modules are available.
- Variable speed drives for feed water pump motors help deliver low noise levels and reduce power consumption.
- Enhanced insulation for lower touch temperature.
- Boiler output based on a feed water temperature of 80ºC with the economizer fitted and 7.0 Brag working pressure.
- Actual boiler output will be dependent on exhaust gas temperature and flow rate.
- Designs based on typical commercially available gas engine.